100 WOMEN. 1 HOUR. 10,000 DOLLARS. LOCAL IMPACT.
We are a group of women committed to supporting our local community. We come from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds.
“I loved your group! I’ve never seen a group have that much power to affect real change so quickly. You all seriously changed our library’s children’s outreach program for years in just one hour! I’d love to be able to help do that for someone else!” – Susan Dorsey, Recipient from Friends of Lenoir City Library and member.
Why join us?
- You believe women working together can achieve just about anything!
- You only have a few hours a year to commit to charity work.
- You want to ensure 100% of your charitable donations go to those in need.
- You believe there is power in numbers.
- You want to be part of an extraordinary group of women who make an immediate, direct and positive impact on the Loudon County Community.
You’re getting excited, right? Join our giving circle to make a difference!
How does it work? Easy.
We meet three times a year somewhere in the Loudon County area. Here’s all you have to do:
- Show up. (Yes, that’s about it!)
- Bring a blank check for $100. (You can always give more.)
- Listen. A member of each organization will make a 5-minute presentation at the meeting about how our members’ contributions will support their cause. The non-profit organization with the most votes at the meeting receives all the checks, which members will make out at the meeting. What an impact!
Know a great nonprofit who serves our community? Nominate them for our next giving circle here.
Interested in helping to make our next Giving Circle a success? Check out ways to help here.
Questions? Contact Us.