Save the Date!
Our next meeting is scheduled for March 23, 2020
North Middle School
421 Hickory Creek Road
Lenoir City, TN
Sign-in 6:30, Meeting begins at 7:00.
If you cannot attend the meeting:
- You are still committed to writing a check as an active member whether you attend the giving circle vote or not.
- In order to vote, you can send your BLANK check and vote with a friend or member of the leadership board; you may contact the leadership board using the e-mail below. Check must be BLANK and will be written in after the vote.
- OR Send your check following the meeting MADE OUT TO THE WINNING NONPROFIT within 5 days to:
100 Women Loudon County
875 Hwy. 321 N., Ste. 600-112
Lenoir City, TN 37771
- ALL CHECKS are made payable directly to the nonprofit receiving the fund. PLEASE do not make checks to 100WWC. We do not have any formal financial structure. Each member is giving directly to the chosen nonprofit.
- Don’t forget your CHECKBOOK; until we have chosen a recipient for the funds, you can not make the check out to anyone nonprofit.
- You must contribute at each giving circle to remain an active member. Only active members can nominate nonprofit organizations and vote at the giving circle. This is a group commitment, group impact – if you are in, you are in!
- Email regrets to email@example.com