Nominate nonprofits in our community you are passionate about, today!
Only members in good standing can nominate a nonprofit. Each member can nominate one non-profit per giving circle. About a month before each giving circle we will randomly draw 3 nonprofits to present at our giving circle meeting.
If you know a great organization that could use our support please submit a Nomination Form.
Each organization will send a representative to speak for 5 minutes at the meeting about why they deserve our vote. We will vote and choose the recipient of our contributions for that meeting.
To be considered a potential recipient of 100 Women Who Care Loudon County donations, an organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- Recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Located in Loudon County or serve the community of Loudon County
- In operation for at least three years as of the date of nomination
Here are a few additional requirements:
- Nominations from national nonprofit organizations will not be accepted. However, local branches of these organizations are eligible for consideration.
- The organization must be willing to send a representative to our meetings to share how our donations will support their mission.