Did you know?
- 100 Women Who Care is not a nonprofit organization, we are a giving circle created to help local nonprofit organizations
- We do not have a bank account and ALL member donations go directly to the chosen nonprofit
- Meetings are organized by our volunteer leadership board and funded through member donations
- We literally run on blood, sweat, and a lot of prayer!
If you would be interested in donating or volunteering to help make our giving circle meetings successful, please contact us at email@example.com
These are some of the ways you may be able to help make our next giving circle stronger:
- Sponsor the cost or donate toward the cost of our meeting location.
- Volunteer to assist with sign-in/greeting at the meeting.
- Volunteer a service such as photography, baking (snacks for the meeting), etc.
- Like to be more behind the scenes? Volunteer to help with meeting preparation- name tags, printing, etc- or communication (e-mailing, letters, etc)
- Involved in direct sales or own a business? Donate door prizes for our next meeting.
- Donate snacks or water for our next meeting.
- Other donation needs:
- gift cards for printing (such as UPS)
- gift cards to purchase miscellaneous items (such as snacks, name tags, etc)- Wal-Mart, Amazon, or Visa
- Buy a 100 Women Who Care t-shirt- all profits go directly to the cost of giving circle meetings.
All sponsors will be recognized at the meeting, on our website, and on our Facebook page. Unfortunately, donations are not tax deductible since we are not a registered nonprofit organization.